THE AIM GROUP
Due to Government Funding in the Adult Education Budget. We have several Free online Level 2 CACHE/TQUK/NCFE Accredited Courses available to help better understand some key issues around young people's mental health and wellbeing.
Below are some of the most popular courses we offer:
- Understanding Autism (learn how individuals process sensory information, understand characteristics, understand conditions, learn how speech, language and communication differ in people with Autism)
- Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health (Understand factors which may affect Young Peoples mental health, the impact that they have and how to support them with these issues)
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges (supporting positive behaviour, effective communication & how to manage challenging behaviour)
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties (understand characteristics of ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia & Dyscalculia, importance of early diagnosis, assessment methods available to diagnose learning difficulties)
The only criteria the learner must meet to be eligible, is the following..
- Aged 19 or over on or before 31st August 2021
- Have lived in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- Not already on a Government funded course (Apprenticeship for example
The course is completely free, but the learning provider reserves the right to charge a drop out fee in the event that someone enrols, but then makes no attempt to complete the course without a valid reason. That said, the college will grant extensions if the learner has a genuine reason as to why they feel they won't be able to complete it within the 8 weeks.
If you are interested in undertaking one of these Free Online courses, then please complete the following link. This will then allow you to complete a quick Registration on our website. I will then contact you to explain how Enrolment works and answer any questions you may have.
Any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org